the mountain

serverhood => House of Hermskii {HOH} => Topic started by: Hermskii on Mar 04, 2019, 12:59 AM

Title: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 04, 2019, 12:59 AM
I have recently updated your server's info on my forum. Please check it and make sure your stuff is right or at least the way you want it. Here is a link:

http://hermskii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3115

Your stuff is listed right under the Crossbones servers.

I will want to speak with you soon about 2 things. 1: The board you had where is showed who had the top score or something like that and 2: Is that the same as the board that Hitman uses on his servers?

Peace out!
Title: Re: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Helen on Mar 04, 2019, 08:33 PM
Hi Herm, good to see you still in the UT business.
Could you give me a link to which Hitman server I should look at? I tried a couple but they were offline.
Title: Re: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 04, 2019, 10:23 PM
Why are you looking at Hitman stuff? That stuff won't get fixed until all the stuff above it works right. Your listing is between Crossbone's and Hitman's. I wish I could just cut and past pictures into forums. That would be awesome.

Title: Re: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Helen on Mar 04, 2019, 10:55 PM
Quote from: 4042434F4D4F582A0Why are you looking at Hitman stuff?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. You asked me "Is that the same as the board that Hitman uses on his servers?". Well I don't know what 'board' he uses on his servers so I thought I would join one of his servers and see what 'board' he is using. But, they were down. If you give me a Hitmap server IP, I can go and join it and check it out.
Title: Re: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Hermskii on Mar 04, 2019, 11:40 PM
Ha! And I misunderstood/forgot I asked you that question. I will get my kids to tell me the name of the server thaqt I saw the board on and let you know. I have been so out of touch with everything I struggle to get it all back up to date.

I recall you had a board somewhere once upon a time. On that board you could see yourself moving up in the ranks but I don't recall what it ranked. I liked it too very much.

Hitman has a server that when you join the game it splash screens Some amount of the top players I think based on points scores or something. My son was number 1 for a long time and suggested I do the same. I thought it to be a good idea.

Most important, does your listing on my page of server listings look right?
Title: Re: Tag! You're it!
Post by: Helen on Mar 05, 2019, 11:27 AM
Quote from: 373534383A382F5D0does your listing on my page of server listings look right?
Yes Mount St. Helen looks good, thank you. I also have this server in europe:
---------- ISLE OF HELEN ---------- Europe DM ---------- is at IP: 185.245.80.66:7777

Speaking of which, you don't have a sticky here with your server IPs. Want me to start one? I'd just copy the stuff from your page.

Quote from: 373534383A382F5D0I have been so out of touch with everything I struggle to get it all back up to date.
Were you away and now are getting back into it?