the mountain

serverhood => House of Hermskii {HOH} => Topic started by: Helen on Nov 26, 2014, 09:43 PM

Title: Herm, can you...
Post by: Helen on Nov 26, 2014, 09:43 PM
Herm, can you start a new topic here that is an intro to your website/servers, and I will make it a sticky.
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: Hermskii on Feb 19, 2015, 09:20 AM
Yes I will. I just saw this. be prepared to delete it and I'll get around to giving you a intro. Thanks! this sis cool!
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 04, 2015, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry I haven't done this yet but I'm sort of glad i hadn't since my stuff was in such disrepair. Things are getting way better now. I'll do this soon. Thanks!

Question, What is the name of and where can I get that UT check program you made that lets you see who is playing UT. I can't find my copy anywhere.
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 04, 2015, 01:16 PM
Muhahaha. I just found it. UTServerMonitor
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: medor on Jul 05, 2015, 04:05 AM
http://www.birdieman.com/ututility.htm
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: Helen on Jul 05, 2015, 11:02 AM
np Herm I hope you are enjoying the summer :)
Title: Re: Herm, can you...
Post by: Hermskii on Jul 07, 2015, 11:42 PM
Thanks to both of you.