Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mountain Men & Lad's & Lasses of the Isle! Who we are! (Read 1784 times)
RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Mountain Men & Lad's & Lasses of the Isle! Who we are!
Dec 13th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
We are all players of Unreal Tournament, but who are we really??? My name is Brian (AKA ~RiTALiN~)
My hobbies are being a total technology enthusiast, network technician, "Decent fisherman" and general book lover. Below I've included a couple pics as to who I am, there is also a before & after cuz I promised Helen i'd post a pic of me WITH my old hair & without.

So post your own pics and give us a little biography of yourselves.

First was taken down in Florida when some of our old friends came to visit, second is back in New York where I am currently. Im in the white BMX shirt.

IMG_0062.JPG ( 1818 KB | Downloads )
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG ( 1303 KB | Downloads )
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0082.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
IMG_0082.jpg

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Mountain Men & Lad's & Lasses of the Isle! Who we are!
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 3:41am
Print Post  
Well you certainly had the hippie hair! Three times as long as I ever had it.

I'll have to see about posting a pic. In recent years I scoured my website to make sure all my selfies and real name was removed. Call me paranoid! I'll have to see what I can do. Give me, ah, 10 days.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Pablo89
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Re: Mountain Men & Lad's & Lasses of the Isle! Who we are!
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2017 at 3:46pm
Print Post  

I dont have normal photo because dont have camera right now, so ive use my webcam on laptop.

Cheesy Look Mom! Dad! Im on TV!

Anyway My real name is Pawel not Pablo, Pablo are my third nickname. While rest nicknames are Kudlaty and Sparky.

I dont use nickname Kudlaty because someone will never understand what means Cheesy and tell you it means Furry.

Yep a Furry Smiley im had nothing to those people wearing antimorphism animals costumes, its my one friend silly idea to give me that nickname because im cat lover.
While Sparky are good nickname in game but only using during my offline playing in years 2002-2005.

About myself

Im just normal guy with strong passion to PC and Consoles video games Cheesy as you can see behind me there shelf with Playstation 2 games. Ive think to purchase Xbox 360 someday because one of my friends from other city its total hardcore about video games.

http://sonicwariat94.deviantart.com/journal/My-video-games-collection-consoles-e...

Thats all he got Cheesy Lucky Bastard but i respect that. We had plans meet each other but there little problem, he is very busy at work. But when he got large free time he is busy working on his YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEJpa3dxyNTpeT9a4cRMyQ

Ive tried working on my channel but ive decline because lack of viewers So ive return to multiplayer playing once more.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint