Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Shock Rifle, Blue Gun, Bio Rifle projectile color choices - 'how to configure' (Read 5576 times)
Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Shock Rifle, Blue Gun, Bio Rifle projectile color choices - 'how to configure'
Reply #20 - Jul 30th, 2021 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Ok, I finally could reproduce this. I play with weapon hand hidden. But for testing I tried right-handed. And I got the issue a few times. So now I can try to figure it out.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

TankBeef

Hello

Re: Shock Rifle, Blue Gun, Bio Rifle projectile color choices - 'how to configure'
Reply #21 - Jul 30th, 2021 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Helen wrote on Jul 30th, 2021 at 12:16am:
Ok, I finally could reproduce this. I play with weapon hand hidden. But for testing I tried right-handed. And I got the issue a few times. So now I can try to figure it out.

Awesome!!!  Smiley Meanwhile, you know what? A lot of players are recommending the weapon hand hidden, so I may start practicing a bit with it. It's just that I love to see the weapons.  Grin

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2021 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Ok, somewhere between 95% and 99% fixed. I think. Try it out.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

TankBeef

Hello

Reply #23 - Jul 31st, 2021 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Helen wrote on Jul 31st, 2021 at 9:15pm:
Ok, somewhere between 95% and 99% fixed. I think. Try it out.

Thanks Helen. Have I told you that you rock?  Cool Will test it tonight, I hope.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #24 - Jul 31st, 2021 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
I had gotten so used to the bugs being caused by the new 469 version, that I didn't take it seriously enough. I'm glad you persisted with it, it was an ugly bug, I'm happy it is (mostly) gone.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint