Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 4th......FiNALLY! (Read 2566 times)
RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

4th......FiNALLY!
May 13th, 2018 at 8:56am
Print Post  
About darn time. Took 5 glasses of vodka too & an entire Saturday dedicated to the mountain which @Cr@sH helped me with. Was just gonna send this to Helen and 21 in PM but when realized it wouldn't allow me attachments I decided to just make a post. Let me say first off....I've had 5 glasses of vodka so bear with me  Grin It has taken me @ least 6 years to reach 4th place here at the Mountain....In that time I've learned a hell of a lot. Yeah this post isn't made for underage so I apologize, In the time I've been here (about 7 years) I've had a LOT of really REALLY truly rewarding matches, I'm talking matches that leave me tingling with anticipation and anxiety or matches that simply leave me smiling ear to ear. I'll be the first to say the Mountain and the Isle aren't the most competitive places by far. But the people and players are the bread and butter and that it has in spades!  Tongue From "Clickhaze to 21 and many in between the players make a server and I'm proud to say I've found what I consider my UT family. You guys know your names (So do I tho.....  Tongue Yeah I googles you guys lol...) Seriously....THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GAMES. Despite my life sometimes being a living shithole you guy's have provided me a solid distraction from all the shit and for that words simply aren't enough. I'm proud to see some newcomer's taking to the forums and some players taking the opportunity to play here vs another populated server. This place is awesome and I truly dedicate my success to all of you. You guy's and gal's make it worthwhile to keep improving  and be the best UT player that I can. LONG LIVE MT ST Helen's Deathmatch & The Isle Of Helen!!! Stories will be told about this place for years to come. Helen if you ever need donations just ask me. I play regularly here enough. Secondarily I'd like to thank my previous clan mates "reddragon" of {TRD} "The Red Dragon" and (BOOM)Hell Tempest for teaching me competitive play and how to do basic shock combo's and my french buddy "Syl" for not only many truly enjoyable games but a heck of a friend and idol. Thank's to Medor too, I cant really say enough good about this old time UT player, He has done wondrous thing's for the community as well as being a perfect role model! I will play UT99 until it is simply no longer capable via emulator.  ~Ch33rz~ Th4nk u Guy'z 4 Pl4y1ng!

*On a serious side note*]

I've had the pleasure of fragging most of you to little tiny bits and pixels. The guy I passed for 4th place I have sadly .... Sad Never had the pleasure of facing since I've been here, my best wishes to Zenny for his time here and the joy he brought the forums and the players.

Shot0057.bmp ( 6075 KB | Downloads )
Shot0057.bmp

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Re: 4th......FiNALLY!
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Yay!  Good fragging Ritalin.  You earned it! 

Next up......I see Stiv at 275000.

P.S.       Oh no....I see Helen accidentally erased everyone from 4th on down.   Just kidding.  Lol

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Is the world still rosy the day after 5 vodkas? lol.
Last nite I saw you had played a bunch but had 500 to go so I figured I'd be able to join when you were close! But instead I wake up to this ray of sunshine post! I looked at the stat pages and you played 52 games and 2 partial games yesterday, wow Smiley  Also wow is that you can go 30-3 with 5 vodka's in you lol. Game stats here: http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2018/05/20180513.0342.54.DM.AggressiveII.7777.htm.
Thanks for all the kind words, I'm happy to see someone enjoying a UT server Smiley
You yourself are the one of the kind nice people you are referring to, thank you for being nice and welcoming to the newcomers. You are a cornerstone on the server.
Yeah life has it's ups and downs for sure. I'll just point out two things: you live in california, and you've had a girlfriend recently. Sounds golden to me!

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
21 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Next up......I see Stiv at 275000

Yeah I'll get there, with 90,000 a year it's in reach!

Helen wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
Is the world still rosy the day after 5 vodkas? lol.

Yes, yes it is. I finally got 30-0 on that real tiny map with the music file by enigma. the one where it talks about "Crossing over into a digital reality"

Yeah Life has it's up's and down's for sure, but it's all a giant roller coaster anyway! Tongue I've been doing a lot of bike riding again going about 8-10 miles a day.

Helen wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
You yourself are the one of the kind nice people you are referring to, thank you for being nice and welcoming to the newcomers. You are a cornerstone on the server.

I remember only being able to use the flak cannon to frag ANY of you! You guy's were more than patient with me and It's no fun to simply frag someone 30-0 who is probably just looking for a chill spot to learn the game. I went through that myself.

~Ch33r'z!~  Wink

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint