Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Legend of 21 (Read 876 times)
RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

The Legend of 21
Apr 22nd, 2018 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
Year's ago now.....seem's like only yesterday though!
There was a mysterious figure who was called nothing but 21. Some viewed him as an "old dude" but none could be sure for the man moved with both glitz and grace. When it came time that lag appeared he handled it with aplomb. Even perfecting his techniques against it, somehow forcing this mystical force to work in line with his nefarious deeds. After some time he turned to being a relic of inspiration to an idol worthy of jealousy and amazement both. Now I've come to battle against him many times, sometimes we trade serious blows and one of us becomes the victor, most times he wipes the floor with me. This is meant as a post to the serious nature of the man known as 21. He is a master of UT like most can only dream to be. But he is not invincible! It takes patience, dedication and tenacity to sit there and keep him at bay. To each and every one of you! Strive to be better, work to be unique, learn to dodge unexpectedly and may you be victorious against this foe.

*NOTE* Dear 21, it has been an absolute pleasure learning from you and the wealth of UT knowledge you have, you are my idol and nemesis all in one. I like our duel's whenever we have them because I know it's truly making me a better player! Please....PLEASE keep playing bro, because without you I will keep falling back into my ease of just casual playing. Thank you for giving me something to aspire to and keep as a goal. Without goals we are nothing but day to day predetermined calculations no different than a bot. Thank's for playing m8. It's always a pleasure. */END*

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Re: The Legend of 21
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Thanks for all the kind words Ritalin!  I am not really that good!  Exception, I am pretty good at killing average bots! The fact is I would have quit UT years ago if it wasn't for this server.  I met advanced/ skilled players who wanted to help me and I soaked it in the best I could.  Now that I'm older I'm more of a casual player.  And I get a good laugh when I see Helen tell a brand new player to move and shoot while he camps and wins games! Master plan I guess...lol. Anyway thanks for the kind words.  I'm quite positive, I will be coming in second all the time soon!  Have a nice night!  21

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint