Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I hate my mother! (Read 1291 times)
Pablo89
YaBB Newbies

Hello

I hate my mother!
Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Maybe you noticed im not very active on Isle server last days,  Because i had problem with family...actually mother, father are not care so much so im fine with him.

Ive wanted send my old hard drive  to some guy who purchased from me, So ive wanted go to post office but my mother stop me from let me get out(Yes really)

She keeps talking some gibberlish nonsenses my friends are troublemakers etc I explain her My friends are not deliquents and im going only to post office and than return home geez!

She wont believe me and still dont let me get out from house
To the worst she even took my house keys.
Im very mad about this! Whats wrong with her!? ive ask did ive make wrong move by selling my old hard drive, and she only telling bad things about my friends.

Ive decieced talk about this with my friends, and they agree with me, this cant be happned, and if they got find extra time we gonna end this, Anyway ive ask my dad to send that hard drive instead me.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: I hate my mother!
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 12:30am
Print Post  
Try to see your madre as a person so you can understand her better. She may have flaws and that is ok. Try to be the strong one and have patience and talk with your madre and tell her it is ok for her to share her fears and dreams with you. Try to become friends with her. I hope that helps.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Re: I hate my mother!
Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Hi Pablo,
Make sure that hard drive is wiped clean!  No personal information.  As to your Mom, if your only issue with her is that she won't let you go to the Post Office, then you are very lucky indeed!  No one will ever love you like your Mom!  Maybe ask her in a polite manner why she really doesn't want you to sell your hard drive. My bet is she is just looking out for you. You're a good guy so I know you come from a good family.  Good luck!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint