Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bot strength and 1V1 (Read 2245 times)
Ultimate Member

Hello

Bot strength and 1V1
Oct 21st, 2014 at 2:11am
Print Post  
1.  I have been unable to make bots stronger than Average. Usually I do the admin login thing and set the difficulty. Didn't work.  So I went to the server provider UT ini and changed it there.  Didn't work.  Added the difficulty level to my Mapvotela13 Game Config for DM and it didn't work.  Any ideas?

2.  Set up a 1v1 Mapvote Game Config.  I am trying to make it work with a practice bot until another player comes along.  But it always adds 4-6 players because the game heading is DeathMatchPlus or TeamGamePlus. My guess is the server can  be Tournament(only Humans) or Bots, not both.  I have attached my line to see what I am doing incorrectly. bEnabled is currently False until I figure it out.   Thanks

CustomGameConfig[12]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="Botpack.DeathmatchPlus",NewPrefix="1v1",Mutators="au
topause.apactor,Botpack.NoRedeemer,Botpack.ChallengeBotInfo Difficulty 5,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,NoInvisibility.NoInvisibility",Settings="Timelimit=15,
Maxplayers=2,MaxSpectators=6,bMultiWeaponStay=False,bTournament=false,bUseTransl
ocator=False,AirControl=0.350000,GameSpeed=1.000000")

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Bot strength and 1V1
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 4:36am
Print Post  
1. I won't assume anything. Are you in the User.ini, and in the [Botpack.ChallengeBotInfo] section, and setting the Difficulty?

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

medor

Hello

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
NewPrefix="1v1"
  false

NewPrefix="1v1DM"

List1Filter[0]=1v1DM*

IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Hi H,
Yes, I go the botpack.challengebotinfo difficulty section.  But not the User.ini.  I have been in the UT.ini section in the server system area, as well as in game and mapvote.  I'll try the user.ini heading.  Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint